Name - Jill Hathaway
Debut - Slide
Genre - Paranormal Thriller
Website - HERE
Blog - HERE
Twitter - HERE
Jill Hathaway lives in Iowa with her husband and two-year-old munchkin. She has a second child on the way, which she could be delivering at this very moment! No joke! She likes to play games like Settlers of Catan and Mall Madness. And she thinks burritos are very tasty.Dream Debutante Dress - It’s made out of Golden Books!
Notes from a YA Debutante
10 Random Facts About Jill:
1. A television set fell on her head when she was in the second grade.
2. Her camp counselor name is Cleo.
3. She doesn’t really like candy canes.
4. She’s worn the same pair of Danskos for like a jillion years because her feet got bigger when she was pregnant and she refuses to buy a bigger size.
5. When she was in high school, she dyed her hair red like Angela Chase.
6. She’s the type of person who took away the ladder when her Sim was swimming. Just for a little while, though. Then she’d give it back.
7. She tries to have one Shamrock Shake every year.
8. She’s extremely afraid of heights.
9. She’s tone deaf.
10. Sometimes she scares herself when she’s writing.
Bookie's Note: Please welcome our second debutante - Jill Hathaway! Make sure you leave her a comment below welcoming her :) If it makes you feel better Jill, I was dropped on the head as a baby - TWICE. I'm tone deaf too, in fact I was vote something like the next Mercy on X-Factor or something. Lovlies, please come back tomorrow for the second half of Jill's feature + a giveaway!
Badass Bookie xx