Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox #40

Morning Lovelies! I'm kinda still in bed but I'm awake so I thought I'll post my IMM. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Basically we share the bookish contents that we received during the week. I have come to only participate every fortnight! :)

My Bookish Hurl - 


For Review -

On a Dark Wing by Jordan Dane
Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
ARC The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jessica Rothenberg 
Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer 
The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney
Skin Deep by Laura Jaratt
Going Underground by Susan Vaught
Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler and Maira Kalman
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Between the Sea and the Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore

( Thanks to Harlequin, Penguin, Random House, Hardi Grant, Bloomsbury and Hachette!)

Won -

Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler

( Thanks to Erin @ Erin. L. Schneider )

NOTE: I'm so excited to read all the books from my mailbox in the last two weeks! Especially excited for The Catastrophic History of You and Me which sounds absolutely hilarious and probably a little sad too! I've read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and it's really cute! There are nothing but good reviews about The Fault in Out Stars but I'm actually leaning towards reading Jessica Rules the Dark Side next! I couldn't finish Jessica's Guid to Dating the Dark Side in one go and I had to take a break but it ended up being superb!

That's all for me and make sure you link me to your IMM :)

Badass Bookie xx

18 comments:

  1. Nice book haul. :) And I love the new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! I just purchased Bittersweet today. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover for On A Dark Wing physically looks awesome! And what Wood Queen cover is that? An Aussie one?

    My IMM will be up soon...I’m just warning you. Have 15 mins free ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just won The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight and i can't wait to read it! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got so many books I'm jealous of. But awesome haul anyway. Looking forward to your review:D

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://www.tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. So many awesome books. I feel jealous looking at your IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sighs in jealousy*
    Can't wait to read the Catastrophic History of You and Me & the Statististical Probability of Love t First Sight! They both sound amazing <3
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Really like that cover for The Wood Queen! The US ones just aren't as pretty!

    My IMM will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many books, and so many good ones, too. On a Dark Wing was really good, and TFioS, and you said you've read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and I agree, it's a cute book. :)

    Lindsay | Me on Books My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome books! Statistical Probability is awesome and Catastrophic History sounds amazing too.
    Enjoy the awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many awesome books! Statistical Probability looks amazing, I want to get to it soon! I hope you like The Fault in Our Stars, I really really really enjoyed it [and fell in love with Augustus Waters. For sure.] Great haul this week! Have fun reading!
    You can check out my IMM here.
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd never heard of Going Underground but it sounds interesting! I just bought and am about to start The Fault In Our Stars and I'm saving Bittersweet for around Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Catastrophic History of You and Me looks hilarious. The Statistical Probability looks good too. So many great books. I hope you love them and I love the new look btw.:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy all your books - they all look so great. I have so many of those on my pile and I am just itching to go read them :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many awesome books this week!!! I LOVED Statistical Probability and as you already know, TFIOS and Catastrophic History :) Cannot wait to read Fallen in Love (Arrianne! <3) and Skin Deep. Plus I want to hear what you think of Jessica Rules :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have Jess Rules the Darkside! How do I keep forgetting to buy this?! *rushes to amazon*

    http://www.teensreadandwrite.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-12812.html?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome books! I love TSPoLaFS. The Catastrophic History of You and Me sounds really good. I just bought Bittersweet, but haven't gotten it yet. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete