Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day Four - All About Jill Hathaway ( Slide)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Debutante Profile

Name - Jill Hathaway
Debut - Slide
Genre - Paranormal Thriller
Website - HERE
Blog - HERE
Twitter - HERE

Jill Hathaway lives in Iowa with her husband and two-year-old munchkin. She has a second child on the way, which she could be delivering at this very moment! No joke! She likes to play games like Settlers of Catan and Mall Madness. And she thinks burritos are very tasty.
Dream Debutante Dress - It’s made out of Golden Books!



Notes from a YA Debutante

10 Random Facts About Jill:
1. A television set fell on her head when she was in the second grade.


2. Her camp counselor name is Cleo.


3. She doesn’t really like candy canes.


4. She’s worn the same pair of Danskos for like a jillion years because her feet got bigger when she was pregnant and she refuses to buy a bigger size.


5. When she was in high school, she dyed her hair red like Angela Chase.


6. She’s the type of person who took away the ladder when her Sim was swimming. Just for a little while, though. Then she’d give it back.


7. She tries to have one Shamrock Shake every year.


8. She’s extremely afraid of heights.


9. She’s tone deaf.


10. Sometimes she scares herself when she’s writing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bookie's Note: Please welcome our second debutante - Jill Hathaway! Make sure you leave her a comment below welcoming her :) If it makes you feel better Jill, I was dropped on the head as a baby - TWICE. I'm tone deaf too, in fact I was vote something like the next Mercy on X-Factor or something. Lovlies, please come back tomorrow for the second half of Jill's feature + a giveaway!

Badass Bookie xx

36 comments:

  1. im really liking Jill's choice of dream debutante dress.. just saying.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Jill, to be obessed over! Slide sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Ouch! I'd imagine there'd be stitches involved? And blood. And other exudate. TVs do not belong on heads, for sure.
    3. Me neither.
    6. Haha, I remember those days when Sims was the bomb. I'm sure everyone's done that at one point or another.
    8. I used to be, but it was just something I got over.

    Lovely dress choice too! Might I also say that you have beaaautiful eyes, Jill. Welcome. :) Cannot wait to read 'Slide'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress! And thanks for sharing all those interesting facts for you! Can't wait for Slide!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ira! I guess I could sit down and start reading if I got bored!

    Thank you so much, Louisa!

    Cass, oh yes, there were most definitely stitches involved. How did you get over your fear of heights? I hope it didn't involve bungee (sp?) jumping! And thank you so much for the compliment! :)

    Aleksandra, thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing about yourself. I'm not fond of heights or candy canes either. Can't wait to read your book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the best dress I had ever seen! :O *jaw dropping*! Thank you Jill for being awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress sure is an eye catcher! I also hate candy canes...ew

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slide's premise is so intriguing! I would love to read it. And that dress is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no a set fell on her!! That is the weirdest fact I have ever read about an author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol taking away the ladder XD I always did that, too. We're so evil. :D

    Slide sounds amazing, I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. TV fell on your head ?! Aww,,it must have hurt so bad....T^T
    And you know what? I'm stone deaf, too. Dont you worry .Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOOAHH that dress is colorful :P and ouchh...a tv set?!?! woah. Great interview! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. AHAHA I used to take the ladder away from my sims too sometimes :P Is that morbid?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great interview! I really don't like candy canes either ;]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jill! :) I think you have a very tough head. 0_0 And I am extremely afraid of heights too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. *heart* the Dream Debutante Dress so much!!!!
    I love heights :) but I 'm tone deaf too :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a unique dress! Ha, I did the exact same thing with my Sims. Ouch about the TV on your head!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OOoo The dress is too puffy for my tastes but its special

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that dress ... wow! Thanks for the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely Dress!! Lol, nice random facts:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, there were time I killed my Sim by taking off the ladder in swimming pool when I got bored of them lol Amazing interview! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't want to offend people who like the dress, but the dress is not my type. Maybe because I don't like rainbow dresses... I'm not really sure. I just want to say that we all have our preferences and, well, if you like it, it's good. If I don't, please OK with it too

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg that dress is a little to much for me xD

    ReplyDelete
  25. Slide is on my list!

    It sounds like such a great thriller - it should be a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am falling for Slide and really cannot wait to get my itchy fingers on it. Thank you for sharing with us today. I just have to find out what a shamrock shake is LOL

    ReplyDelete
  27. scared herself when she's writing?

    Oh my, hope she's alright

    ;)

    regards,

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm sold. Let's get some buzz going for Slide.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Woah! That is some dress you chose :) And I'm afraid of heights, too! :D Hope your book isnt too scary though.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Seriously cool dress! I used to love those Golden Books as a kid!! :-D I love that she removed the swimming pool ladder in Sims, haha!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great interview! and I loved the dress, so colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. That dress is amazing! :D Perfect for a novelist debutante ;)

    Ouch... a TV set. I was just knocked around by the head (and well, everywhere) with a lot of balls in gym class. Oh, and I used to fall down the stairs ALL THE TIME.

    I don't like the regular candy cane flavour. Some other ones are alright though.

    Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete