Thursday, July 1, 2010

Half Yearly Best Books of 2010 + Good Vibers of Jul-Dec


Hey Guys! It's first day of July! *pinch and a punch for the first day of the month* Can you believe it, half of 2010 has already fluttered away. Honestly time just flys! So today's post is to narrow down all the books I have read into top five, worst five and the five that I'm most looking forward to for the second half of the year. Are you with me? Okay, here we go....

The Best So Far ...

#5 Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles













#4 My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent Read Review













#3 Spells by Aprilynne Pike Read Review













#2 Heist Society by Ally Carter













#1 Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead Read Review













Special Mention goes to....

* The Mage in Black by Jaye Wells Read Review
* Percy Jackson and the Lighning Thief by Rick Riodian Read Review
* The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen
* Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy Read Review
* Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh

Good Vibers of the Half Year to Come...

#5 Paranormalcy by Kristen White













#4 Jealousy by Lilth St. Crow













#3 The Julian Game by Adele Griffin













#2 Matched by Ally Condie













#1 Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare













So are are your favourites so far? or more importantly what are you dying to read?
Badass Bookie xx

2 comments:

  1. great picks. I'm about to do this on my blog :)

    I also cant wait for Paranormalcy and matched.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for paranormalcy,Matched, and Clockwork Angel. I absolutely loved the mortal instruments book, so this is kind of icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete