Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Never Cry Werewolf


Review Time! My themed weeks are gone so we are back to normal bookish posts. However, I hadn't managed to squeeze this review in last week so it just has to slot in this week. Anyway Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis. Story about rockstars, rich kids, brat camp and werewolves. this was a really quick read only about 220 pages which is really short compared to all those books I have read lately.

Anyway I enjoyed this one. Partly because it was short and partly because I love reading about rich spoiled kids oh! and the werewolf part. I found that the werewolf part played only a minor part in the whole story though. Even though it was based around that minor part. Another thing about it that because it was really short the story I felt it wasn't really developed enough. Um, this is more of a personal thing but I didn't think Shelby was a good fit of a name. The rest was pretty good. Nothing wrong with the ending or the start. Overall it was still pretty good. Rating 3/5

Badass Bookie xx

3 comments:

  1. I heard about this book. I've been wanting tp pick it up. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I've been wanting to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm a late follower for follow friday! 220 pages IS really short for a book...at least you enjoyed it! come stop by when you get a chance http://readitorseeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete