Friday, July 30, 2010

Blog Hop & Follow Friday # I lost count

Another week of hopping!!!!! Like every other week Book Blogger Hop is held by Jen @ Crazy for Books. it's a weekly meme where we all hop around to everyone elses blogs to check out what everyone is doing! The same goes for Follow Friday which hosted by Parajunkee @ Parajunkee's View Of course, there is always a twist which is a question. My answer to this week's questions is- my favourite authors so far this year would be Richelle Mead ( Spirit Bound), Ally Carter (Hiest Society), Aprilynne Pike (Spells) and Simone Elklese (Perfect Chemistry) Their writing style is very easy to read and somehow I can always feel connected to the characters. Lovely plots too! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU ARE HOPPING BY SO I CAN REPAY THE FAVOUR!





Book Blogger Hop

Badass Bookie xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi, Lisa!

    Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    Cheers!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a follower, too!

    I think Ally Carter is great, too! I haven't gotten to any of your other authors yet, but they are on my list :)

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping back..better late than never...love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already follow. Just dropping by to wish you a wonderful weekend!

    Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through Follow Friday -- I'm a new follower! Your blog is awesome.

    I am totally commenting in the wrong place for this, BUT I wanted to say that I too love the Mortal Instruments series, and the quotes below DID totally make my day. You chose pretty much all my favorites. :)

    Lily
    http://afterthefallyalit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by through Follow Friday and I'm now a new follower! I love your blog name!

    http://jeanette8042.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, just blog hopping by! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lisa, just stopping by on the hop and follow. I haven't read anything from the auhors mentioned, I need to get my but in gear and read. Happy Reading!!!
    See ya!
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following from the hop! I also love Simone Elkeles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just dropping by to say "hi" Have a good weekend!!!

    Feel free to stop by my place at Addicted To Romance

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete