Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week

I have seen so many entries lately that I wasn't even going to enter! I have given alot of thought about this lately debating whether I should enter or not and well, I have decided Why not! Nothing to lose by putting in an entry right? Although I really really doubt I even get nominated :P. So anyway, this is my entry post and from what I have read ( which is what I have been doing for the last twenty mintues or so, it is really confusing and my brain not fully functioning) I have to select 5 posts that I have liked the most or thought were the best and post them into a entry post! so here it is, oh and BTW I don't know whether you have to enter a niche category to enter a featured category so I did both! So I going in for Best YA Book Blog & Best New Book Blog!

So here are my entries-

Best YA Book Blog ( Three Reviews & Two of my choice posts) Nominations -
* The Pack Review
Living Dead Girl Review
* Skulduggery Pleasant Review
* Vampire Academy Vs. House of Night
* Summer Break Challenge Activity #1

Best New Book Blog ( Two Review & Three of my choice posts) Nominations-
* Three Wishes Wednesday #8
* Modern Faerie Tales vs. Wicked Lovely
* Am I addicted to books? Post
* Living Dead Girl Review
* Wintergirls Review

So guys, kiss me good luck and cross your fingers!
Badass Bookie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment