Saturday, July 17, 2010

Glimmerglass

Review Time! I'm really excited about reiewing this one so.. READ IT! Okay, first off it continues with this weeks faerie theme so it's another faerie boom review. IT WAS AWSOME!!!! I loved this book! It was really good.

So basically it's about a girl (Dana, not my first choice of a name for this charcter but...) who is totally sick of her alchoholic mother's behaviour. She moves to Avalon ( the only place on earth where the two worlds meet , that is faerie and human) and goes to live with her dad who is a important politican in Faerie. So the story moves on from there. The plot more interesting (wayyyy more) but I don't want to give anything away.

Now this book is my sort of a book. It starts qucikly and goes straight to the main point. I hate books that drag on and on at the start (bo-ring) So it went right into the action and than... the hot guy comes to the rescue another great thing about the book. No waiting for the hot guy/s, they come to you! Fantastic charcters, great plot, excellent start, smooth ending and DROOL WORTHY GUYS what's not to love? Oh yeah, the name Dana (no comment...seems abit ...plain) Rating 4.5/5(NOOOOO why? Dana....)

Badass Bookie xx

1 comment:

  1. Those dratted Dana's!

    I don't usually like faerie book, but you made this sound awesome, so I'm sticking it on my TBR list xD

    ReplyDelete