Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Madness #2

Hello my lovely little poppets! Another week as come and gone and it is (sadly) the last week of Holidays D: Yes, I'm back to school next week *cries* so I'm going to back the most of my freedom. So just some updates and new for today because I have so many bits and bods I want to say but just haven't had the time to post.

Firstly, I have hit a milestone! 100 followers *happy dance, confetti, marching band, banner girls*!!!!! So, whoop whoop hip hip hurray for me! Actually I pretty sure it's 112 last time I checked but the more the merrier! Now, this is the part where I announce I'm going to have a giveaway right? Well, that's the problem since I currently unemployed (and will be for a long time) and I'm currently broke I simply can not afford to have one! *cries, crank up emo song, gets out the whisky* So the next best option is to suck up to mum and ask her to you know 'pay for the expenses' now this might take abit of time so there will be a giveaway just don't hold your breathe because I not sure when........

Secondly, I got myself a book blogging buddy! Some of you may have seen my ad in search of a book blogging buddy you know, the chessy one? So last week I got a reply from Karen @ Karin's Book Nook about being my book blogging buddy so now Karin's my book blogging buddy!!! Karin is also hosting the Summer Break Challenge (which by the way is totally awesome) and can be found at The Book Jacket and Edgy and Edifying!

Thirdly, I have recieved another award from Katie @ Misadventures of a Teenage Bookworm. I was honoured enough to be awarded the Prolicfic Blogger award ! I not sure who to pass it on to yet but I will probably do it some other time ;P


Lastly today is the last day to read The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner for free. I would link but really my hands are so cold. ALSO I have plenty of review coming up for Need, 13 Treasures plus more!!!

Well that's about it! Have a nice day!
Badass Bookie xx

1 comment: