Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Another Review Today since I have finished so many books over the last week or so! So I sure many of you have already watched it or is going to watch the third Twilight movie Eclipse! ( I haven't watched it yet but I might tomorrow) Anyway, I thought it would be a good idea to read the novella The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner! Now I only finished this one yesterday so it's like fresh in my mind.

It was quite a short read only about 200 pages but I not sure why but it awlays takes my longer to read Ebooks. So anyway, very short life indeed for Bree. I not a huge twilight fan but the books are alright so I have nothing againist twilight!

Anyhow, book was alright. I found it progressed abit too slowly. it went really boring and suddenly it was interestly but before you can quite get it, it was THE END. However, it was pretty good I enjoyed it and we got to know Bree better. When I read Eclipse I thoguht she was some bad vampire who doesn't have any feeling but in this book you got to see a different side of the story. I even got abit teary at the end. BTW did you guys know Edward Cullen is a ranga??? (a redhead) I always thought he had brown hair. Anyway, good story too slow at the beginning but the ending was good. Rating 3/5

Badass Bookie xx

3 comments:

  1. i agree! I read this too as an ebook. i didn't love it. i had several people comment on my review, i novella in Leah's point of view would have been better. I also think it would have been better had we not already know she would die. Or maybe have developed her and diego a little more. Oh well, check mine out if you want :o)

    http://becksbookpicks.blogspot.com/2010/06/short-second-life-of-bree-tanner-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this everywhere. I'm not sure that I want to read it. I can't for the life of me remember who this Bree character is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca I totally agree with you! I would have loved to see more of Her and Diego.

    Jamie, Bree is that chick the Carlise (dunno how to spell his name) saved in the big battle in Eclipse!

    ReplyDelete