Sunday, May 16, 2010

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief


Okay, review time! Last night I pulled an all nighter when I was supposed to be doing my exam preparation to finish...Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief!!!! btw guys, it was totally worth it coze it waas AWESOME!!!!

Like totally awesome that I want to be half god too. Loved the plot, characters and the whole greek mythology thing. Shame, my humanities exam is on Rome or this would have been good preparation T_T oh well! Yup awesome awesome book, can't wait to see the movie when it comes out on DVD ( I missed out at the movies -annoying) I really can't critise this in anyway coze it was really THAT good, however. HOWEVER, I'm only rating it 4/5 because it was abit too young for me. I liked it but i couldn't really to it in anyway like no romance or teen problems you know???? So yer fantastic book go check it out (totally worth your money) Fantastic for light reading and yer 4/5

Decription - This computer won't let me copy & paste (arghhhhh) but anyway I will edit this out later but basically someone stole Zeus' lighning blot and Percy and his friends have like ten days to find it before a bIG BIG war. (that's a lame description but that's the jest) It more interestong than what I wrote ;P

ps- I have exam block Monday to Thursday so I won't be able to post until Thurday Night meaning Three Wishes Wednesday would be posted thurday AGAIN. Sorry Guys !!!! I still luv you all don't worry ;P

Badass Bookie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment