Friday, May 14, 2010

Kiss of Crimson ( Midnight Breed #2)


Review #2 for this week.

WARNING - This book has sexual 'parts' so I woldn't advise anyone who isn't 'mature' to read this. Like not for kids or young teens.

Okay now on with the review. this is the second book of the Midnight Breed Series by Lara Adrian. Although I haven't read Black Dagger Brotherhood series I have heard sooooooooooo many people say that this is really similar so if you liked Black Dagger Brotherhood ( which bascially everyone who had read it thinks is awesome) you will like this one. I have to say that I liked the first one better. This one was just 'average'. I didn't really find it moving or anything ( Lucan & Gabrielle's books was really romantic *#1*) It was 'just another book' and the fact that I don't really like Dante doesn't help soooooo kinda disappointed with this one. Nothing else to say really, writing style was good but I didn't like the plot or charcters so lost quite a few marks there and nothing memorable really. Went around in a circle than ended so nothing exciting D:

Rating- 3/5

Badass Bookie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment