Sunday, May 2, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

The Story Siren is hosting the 2010 Debut author challenge and I have decided to join ! Here is the jest of it - Sign up ( by button in sidebar), read at least 12 books by 2010 Debut Authors, Link reviews to her monthly review page and win great prizes ! Make sure you sign up right away if you have not already because it's an awesome challenge ;P ( Don't know why I didn't sign up earlier pfffft) Okay I have a list of books that I would like to read for the challenge ( wishlist)

1) Dark Divine by Bree Despain ( I think this one came out in 2009 in US but it only came only this year in AUS)
2) Iron King by Julie Kagawa
3) The Cinderealla Society by Kay Cassidy
4) Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
5) The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell (super excited for this one)
6) The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
7) The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
8) Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
9) Other by Karen Kincy
10) Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
11) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
12) Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Hopefully I would get to read more than just 12 but these are the ones that I like to read first!

No comments:

Post a Comment