Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Spirit Bound

Okay, as promised I said I would review Spirit Bound which I finished reading yesterday. Anyway, for those who don't know The Vampire Academy series is one that I think highly of. It is my favourite vampire series hands down and probably the best books in the world after The Mortal Instruments series. And I wasn't disappointed with this book either. Honestly, I LOVED it it was AMAZING beyond words  ( @#$%@#&*%$#@#@$) Great Plot, badass characters ( I HEART ADRIAN & DIMITRI BUT I THINK I"M TEAM ADRIAN) , the writing was easy to read and well we can't relate to the vampires and stuff but the emotional and relationship stuff is alot like teenage relationships in the 21st century. It is also my top tear jerker guys and that is something, I not excatly the most emotional person like I don't cry over lost love and stuff BUT Mrs Richelle Mead is a fantasic writer and when I read her books I get all weepy and wear my heart on my sleeve. So, very high praises for this book, couldn't have been written any better.

Rating 5/5 (Yes, I know amazing right? So if you haven't read it yet I will haunt you in your sleep until the day you do)

Badass Bookie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment