Sunday, June 20, 2010

In My Mailbox #3

Hey Guys! I really excited to share the contents of my mailbox this week because I got heaps and heaps of book since holidays are coming up. I have linked every book to goodreads so you can check it out. Okay well with nothing else to say here we go....

  1. Nightworld Volume One by L.J.Smith - I decided to get the book and read it since I have been wanting to read it for like ever.
  2. Nightworld Volume Two by L.J.Smith - I'm a really lazy person so to save me te trouble of going to get the second book after I read the first I just got it at the same time.
  3. The Bad Queen : rules and instructions for Marie- Antoinette by Carolyn Meyer - Apparently this is the sixth book in the series but you don't have to read them in order because they are like not related so yer.
  4. Solace & Grief by Foz Meadows - 2010 Debut Author book, it's about vampires, decided to get it.
  5. Little Vampire Women by Lynn Messina, Louisa may Alcott - I loved little women and well this is the vampire mash up so I decided to pick it up
  6. The Debs by Susan McBride - I dunno why I picked up this one...o_O
  7. Pretty Monsters :Stories by Kelley Link - Everyone is talking about it so I'm going to see what all the fuss is about.
  8. The Visables by Sara Shepard - I love Pretty Little LIars and I wanted to see what this one is about.
  9. Percy Jackson : The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan - I'm in love with this series absolutley love Percy
  10. Percy Jackson : The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan - I too lazy to pick up this one after reading the third one.




That's all for this week! I have wayyy too many books to read! I haven't even read my book from two weeks ago!
Badass Bookie xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, you've got some great reads. I can't wait to here the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week: I loved Night world and hope you do too! Happy Reading! Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete