Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wicked Enchantment

Hey all!!! It's Actvity three time! We are writing catch up for all the books we have read lately and well I have to say I probably write one review for every three that I read so yer this is a great. It's a today thing so if you see a chain of review this is why!!!!



Alright first catch up review is Wicked Enchantment by Anya Bast. It is the first in her new series Dark Magick which was released earlier this year. I finshed this on Friday but because I finished Changeless on the same day I reviewed Changeless and left this one (oops). Anyway this is the first Dark Fantasy non YA book I have read in a while. I can't really think of anything wrong with it but it wasn't really anything different either. It was 'Just Another Book' the plot was alright, characters alright, ending alright. Everything was just alright so really nothing memorable. However I really liked how it weaves the Wild Hunt into the story.It was an alrightish book but it was one of the betteralrightish book. ; P Rating 3/5

Badass Bookie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog via the blogger hop and I am a proud new follower! I'm lovin the bid assness, noiceee! If you have the chance, please hop on by my blog The Moody Teenager! Haha they both go so well together...bad ass and moody lol

    -The Moody Teenager

    ReplyDelete