Release Date - 4th of April 2011
Genre - Comtemporary
For April Bowers, Britney is also the answer to her prayers. With zero friends and nothing close to a boyfriend, April is so unpopular, kids don't know she exists. That is, until Britney notices her. One lunch spent at Britney's table, and April is basking in the glow of popularity.
But Britney's friendship comes with a price tag.
The Insiders Scoop ( Author's Secrets)
I always love finding out secrets about authors and their books, so I thought it would be fun to share some inside scoops (that won't be secrets anymore) about The Lipstick Laws:
2) My working title through the first couple chapters was "Confessions of a Bra-stuffer". That changed quickly to The Lipstick Laws once the plot developed more, thank goodness!
3) I cut five characters from The Lipstick Laws at various points of revision. One was April's relative (aunt), who was cut at the last minute of editing before the ARC stage.
4) I had a lot of fun writing Britney's character... and I equate that to the same reason it's fun for an actor to play the "bad guy".
Coma Calm's Book Reviews
Offical Rules - will be disqualifed if you don't follow exactly ( not even kidding guys, I'm fed up already with people who can't follow instructions)
- Must enter before 31st of Dec
- Must leave all links that are required ( will be disqualifed if you don't)
- Must fill out this FORM
- Extra Entries are optional ( although they are nice :P)
Badass Bookie xx