Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out With A Bang Reathon ( Late ) Sign Up

Ahhhhh I haven't even released there was a readthon that highlights 2010 Debuts....I mean there are others out there who share my obsession in reading 10's in 2010 :) SO that's why this is a late sign up.





Anyway the readthon runs from 29th ( My B'day !!!) to 31st of December and is aimed at finishing all the good debuts that you haven't gotten around to reading!

My list includes -



I've already finished Shade and I'm reading Nevermore right now so hopefully I get through at least THREE of the four.

Badass Bookie xx

7 comments:

  1. I LOVED Shade--Hope you do, too! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Good luck, and happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Shade! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I can't do readathon's - I get performance anxiety...lol I need to read without pressure. Good luck to you though. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete