Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hold the Show! eh, Debs Event - Vampire Academy Cast ( my pick)

Haha I was going to wait until the event was over BUT I'm hard core Vampire Academy Fan so you know what? Hold the event and let's just go go go! So the movie rights have been sold ( which means that there MIGHT be a movie, maybe not, depends on whether a studio signs them) , YOU can make it happen by "liking" the vampire academy movie page on Facebook! Anyway let's get down to it....

Vampire Academy Cast - ( Badass Bookie's Pick)

Rose Hathaway - Megan Fox

You have seen her in - Transformers

Dimitri Belikov - Ben Barnes /  Ian Somerhalder

You have seen him in - Narnia #2

You have seen him in Vampire Diaries
Adrian Ivashkov - Chace Crawford

You have seen him in - Gossip Girl
Lissa Dragomir - Dianna Agron

Seen her on - Glee

Christian Ozera - Gaspard Ulliel

No idea where he came from - sexy though :P
Mason Ashford - Dustin Milligan

No idea where he came from either
Eddie Castile - Liam Hemsworth

The Last Song
Janine Hathaway - Nicole Kidman


Where have you seen her? - EVERYWHERE
That's it people! What do you think? Who would go and who would stay? I haven't gotten around to all the characters but these are the mains ones minus Mia. Anyhow, the show, eh, event can continue now!

Badass Bookie xx

10 comments:

  1. I think Megan Fox looks the part, but I really would want to see someone unknown in that part. Not sure why, I just do. I love the rest of your picks. Dianna Agron is perfect for Lissa and Nicole Kidman would make sure a great Janine. I never thought of either of them in those roles. Ah the boys, I'd have a little too much fun casting them I think.

    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Christian. He's practically perfect! I did this a while back: http://brookesboxofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/07/fantasy-cast-vampire-academy.html

    It's funny we've both cast Ben Barnes as Dmitri! Not so much of a Meghan Fox fan, but I can see why you'd pick her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked all your picks except Dimitri. But I'm not sure who would fit the part yet. hmm??

    But Megan Fox is beyond perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cast - i'd watch this movie, most definitely. nicole is my all-time fave actress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics especially for Christian. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love your cast picks! What a great book series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually would loveto see Ian play Adrian. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree on your picks for Dimitri, Lissa and Christian- though you're going to have to fight the Mortal Instruments fans for Gaspard Ulliel, they want him for Alec ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ben has to be Dimitri! *hyperventilates*

    And lol, Dustin Milligan was part of the first season of the new 90210.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Picks:
    Dimitri-Taylor Kitsch
    Rose-Odette Yustman
    Check out this fan made video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wr4blWgwdY it's really awesome! =D

    ReplyDelete