Friday, June 4, 2010

Incarceron



Review Time! Okay, on Monday I finished Incarceron by Catherine Fisher. I have seen quite a few people reading it so I decided to pick it up. Firstly, it has a very, very beautiful cover. All dark and mysterious. Anyway, this is the first book of Catherine's that I have read. Incarceron was very different I guess it's more of a OMG the world is ending kind of a book ( what do you call them? dystropian? something like that) Anyway, kinda slow and well boring. The characters were boring, plot was too slow and ending was eh, rather abrupt. However, I find that it was still pretty good overall it was read worthy ( If you are into the OMG the world is ending kinda thing) So, yer that about it. Rating - 3/5

Badass Bookie xx

2 comments:

  1. *TOTALLY AGREE* I couldn't for the life of me get into this book. My Glory-Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I dislike books with depressing themes usually. But the cover does look great :-)

    ReplyDelete