Monday, June 21, 2010

Ghostgirl : Homecoming



Review Time! Finished Ghostgirl : Homecoming by Tonya Hurley on Saturday!I had high expectations for this one for I really liked the first one. Um, I have to say those high expectations weren't exactly met which is one of the reasons why it took me sooooo long to read it. The first book was wayy better, this one just wasn't interesting. The plot was really pointless and didn't really go anyway ( I call them circle plots - One BIG FAT CIRCLE and back to where we started) The characters don't seem as cool as they were in the first one. The ending was alright but the start was borrringgggg. Really, I have to say I was very very very disappointed with this one D: THe first book was so much better! So unfortunately I didn't enjoy this one very much and found it quite boring. D; Rating 2.5 / 5

Badass Bookie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment