Friday, June 18, 2010

The Hollows


OMG Hey Guys ! It has been sooooo long since I last posted D: (Well two days but....) Anyway, I have been really busy this week being the last week of school and everything ( yup I am OFFICIALLY on HOLIDAYS !!!!) I had like discos and sport events and catching up with friends who are going to Italy and Hawaii and Germany and England etc etc ( How lucky are they?) Yer, so that's the jest of it. However I did get to finish like one book and start like ten while I was not able to blog.

Today I finished The Hollows by Jessica Verday which I got in my mailbox last week. It was kinda based around the legend of the Headless Horseman ( Ichabod right?) Anyway, I haven't read it but it was kinda based around that. The book was quite enjoyable but kinda long. For instance something that could be described with say one page was spread over five pages. It was good but there was wayyyyyy too much not needed information I thought. However, the writing stlye was easy to read, the plot was good and characters were good too *Caspian* ( green eyes all the way to go ;P I'm a sucker for green eyes) So bascially it was an alrightish book nothing really special but easily enjoyed (sorta) Rating - 3.5/5

Badass Bookie xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, maybe I'll pick this one up on a rainy day, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete