Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Spells



Review Time. AGAIN! Yesterday was the first day of holidays and I read one of the most amzing book in the world so I couldn't not write a review. I finished Spells by Aprilynne Pike yesterday! This is the sequel to Wings which is like one of the best books in the world ( I HEART TAMANI!!!! TEAM TAMANI!!!! DAVID CAN GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF !!!!!!!) Anyway, I had very high expectations for this book since I absolutely loved Wings and I wasn't disappointed either! Amazingggggg

The plot was really good however I would have liked to see more of Tamani and less of David. Honestly, I loved half the book (the half with Tamani and Laurel) but kinda wanted to rip out Laurel from the pages for the other half and shkae some sense into her. Gosh, that girl is sooooooo selfish! She thinks she can have the best of both world and..and SHE CAN'T ! She hurt Tamani and I don't like it D: ( I am seriously in love Tamani you know) Anyway besides that fact the book was really good ! The best book I have read in a while (since Spirit Bound) . Great charcters, although I'm a tad disappointed with Laurel and I think David should go play on the road BUT Tamani *swoooooon*. Fantastic plot, Great Romance, loved the cover and yer nothing really I can pick on soooo Rating - 4.5/5 (Laurel cost the book the .5 *sigh*)

Badass Bookie xx

1 comment: