Sunday, October 31, 2010

In my Mailbox #19

Hi there my lovely petals! I have been somewhat absent from the virtual world this week so please forgive, exams are next next week and study takes first prio but I love you guys anyway!!! So I didn't do a IMM last week due to unfortuante events, I had a hard time finding my camera extension cord today so I I didn't think I could do but I found it!!! Anyway IMM is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

This week's Badass mailbox....



For Review -

Sister Red by Jackson Pearce
Guardian of the Dead by Karen Herley
13 to Life by Shannon Delany
The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

( Thank-you to Allen & Urwin, Pan Macmillian and Hachette for this weeks review goodies)

I Won -

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Genesis by Lara Morgan
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley ( + some bookmarks, a lovely card, postcard, lipgloss( !!!!) and a pen)

( Thank-you to Angela @ Reading Angel , Alise @ Read My Mind , Manda @ Manda's Movement and Steph @ My Girl Friday)

So that's what I got this week, bi thank-you to everyone who sent me book this week, you totally made my week! Also extra shout out to Steph because she wrote a totally awesome card to me and even wrapped everything up ( it was like my birthday but better because I only ever get money and gift cards for my birthday!!! I'm wearing the totally awesome ribbon in my hair!).

Quick notes -
Currently reading - Personal Demon, You Wish and Halo
Up next - Sister Red, The Julian Game and and and ?????
Finished- Dead Until Dark, Almost to Die for this week

Happy Halloween!
Badass Bookie xx

11 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled the package arrived safely to you and am so glad you had fun opening it!!!

    What an awesome haul Lisa, happy readying :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this over just this week, or the last week too?

    I like how you managed to misspell every single publisher name. :P Keep it up! I'm dying for a copy of Sisters Red. You're one of the matchmakers aren't you?

    It severely saddens me that I don't have any of the books you got this week. I'm dying for all the books in the top row. Ooh, and Graffiti Moon, since apparently Cath has become one of my favourite Aussie authors. :P

    I think IMM is bad for my health. Or my bank account. Probably both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such a brilliant selection of books. Graffiti Moon is really really good - and I have herd awesome things about The Rosie Black Chronicles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I got Sisters Red in my mailbox too this week :)
    Hex Hall is awesome!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want Sisters Red and Paralnormalcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice bunch of books! I enjoyed 13 to Life, Paranormalcy and Hex Hall. I recently won Personal Demons but haven't had a chance to read it yet. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You had a great book week! I'd really like to read Hex Hall. I'll have to grab it soon. Hope you enjoy them all and have a Happy Halloween!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some great books! You also got an award: http://intheforestbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so jealous! I really want Hex Hall....This week I'm finishing an Angie Fox series http://blog.juliealindsey.com/ I bet you'd like it too!

    ReplyDelete