Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox #18

Good Morning Poppets! I have been woken up on this lovely day by my mother because she broke the door and needed help to fix it! So I did and now I can not go back to sleep so I decided to do my In My Mailbox post now! You may release that I didn't post one last week and there are reasons for that 1) I was feeling lazy 2) I coudn't find my camera and 3) .... I don't have a three but anyway two weeks worth of books today!

Hosted Weekly by the The Story Siren

Here's what I got in my mailbox....



For Review -
Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap
Torment by Lauren Kate

( Thank-you to Random House Australia and Penguin Australia)

Won-
Raw Blue by Kirsty Eagar
Swerve by Phillip Gwynne
Beatle Meets Destiny by Gabrielle Williams
Mice by Gordon Reece
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

( Thank-you to Penguin Aus, Allen & Urwin and Jen @ Literature for Lunch )

So guys that's what I got in my mailbox. I absolutely delighted that I received Torment and a HUGE thank-you to Jen who sent me two HARDCOVERS ( and a lovely book clip and note) all the way from America! She is such a sweetie! Please check out her blog because she is new to blogging and already her blog looks fantastic!

Quick notes -
- I participating in the Halloween Read-a-thon !
- I have finished Mockingjay and Blameless this week
- I currently reading Twenty Boy Summer, The Space Between the Trees and Nightworld #2
- Up next - Almost to die for, Torment, Good Oil and ???

That's it Guys!
Badass Bookie xx

15 comments:

  1. congrats on winning those books. I love Raw Blue so very very much and Beatle Meets Destiny as well - so so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. I really want to read The Sky is Everywhere, and I've heard good things about Raised by Wolves. Enjoy!

    My IMM is up on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torment is awesome! I am adding Raw Blue to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of great books this week! I adored The Sky is Everywhere, I hope you do too :)
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mice looks interesting and so does Raw Blue. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just finished Anastasia's Secret--loved it. You've got to start reading more if you want to get on top of things! :P Also, coolies that you're getting review copies from Random House.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raw Blue looks so good!! Hope you like those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great IMMB haul this week. Hope you have a fun week reading and that you enjoy them.

    Come see what in my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely want to read Raised by Wolves. Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raw Blue looks so creepy but intense. Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good reads this week! I want to check out Swerve. Looks interesting.
    Check out what's in my mailbox here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad that you received your books. :) I hope that you enjoyed them. I just loved Raised by Wolves and The Sky is Everywhere. Jandy Nelson has a new book coming out (within a year, I think) and I am so excited about it.

    Thanks for the shout-out and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!!! Another Aussie :) You have some great books there this week!

    I loved Torment, I hope you enjoy it!

    Come and visit me today for a new meme, On My Radar :)

    Rach xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to hear what you think of Sky is Everywhere. Such an amazing book! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete