Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Mini Challenge #1

Hey Guys, as you know already if you read my introductory post I am participating in Lesley @ YA Book Reviewed's Halloween Read-A-Thon which is this weekend! There are a bunch of mini challenges and one of them is to name a book that gave you the creeps. So here is my entry!

I have read a series called The Devouring by Simon Holt which I think would probably be the scariest series I have ever read ( I'm a bit of a wimp so you probably like pffft not scary) Anyway here's a little about the first book....

The Devouring

When Reggie finds an old journal and reads about the Vours, supernatural creatures who feast on fear and attack on the eve of the winter solstice, she assumes they are just the musings of some lunatic author. But soon, they become a terrifying reality when she begins to suspect that her timid younger brother might be one of their victims.


Risking her life and her sanity, Reggie enters a living nightmare to save the people she loves. Can she devour her own fears before they devour her?

Bone-chilling, terrifying, thrilling...what are you waiting for?


Badass Bookie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment