And Bridget's about to learn that, sometimes, saying you're sorry just isn't enough….
The Insider's Scoop and Mini Reviews of Here Lies Bridget
1) Bridget is supposed to be awful. Otherwise the whole book would be overkill.
2) I have a crush on Liam, the main guy.
3) If I have my way, Sarah Hyland (oldest daughter in Modern Family) would play Bridget in the movie. Also, lets hope the movie gets made! (The rights were bought by Galgos Entertainment) ( HERE )
4) I wrote an entire book about Anna Judge that I don’t know if I’ll ever use. (Involves more Limbo and a lot of New Orleans….)
5) I came up with the premise for Here Lies Bridget on an (awful) (long) (coach) Amtrak Train trip with an (awful) ex-boyfriend from Florida to Virginia.
6) If I could do it over again, it wouldn’t have been so short!
--Jamie Kline, Goodreads
" Here Lies Bridget is real and will play on your heartstrings, leaving you with a message of life about second chances. "
--A Bookful of Thoughts, Justine
" This journey with her was remarkable. It is well thought out and well described. Great execution of each situation. The characters are likeable and you even feel sorry for them with the way Bridget treats them. I took a lot away from this book. I wasn't sure where it was going at first but when it took the turn that it did I was pleasantly surprised. If you get a chance to read this PLEASE DO "
--Lora Wiedenheft, Read For Your Future
“…a clever take on a classic premise.”
--Shana Silver, Bookanistas
~ Giveaway ~
Rules of Entry :
- Must Fill out this FORM
Badass Bookie xx