Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox #22

Hello Lovelies! Currently, I have really crappy Internet connection so I holding my breath that I can get through this post without it breaking down on me. Anyway, I do an IMM every two weeks so it's always a two-week edition. However since I didn't get much last week, it's pretty much just one week ;) In my Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

This Week -


For Review -

The Valley of Blood and Gold by Tony Palmer
Shadowspell by Jenna Black ( Review )
ARC of Die for Me by Amy Plum
Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer
Glass House by Rachel Caine
The Dead Girl's Dance by Rachel Caine
Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine

( Thanks to Penguin, Hachette and Pan Macmillian for this weeks books!)

I did buy a book this week but I didn't mention it since I didnt think you guys would be all that interested in my Religion textbook.

Last Week -





I Won -

- Signed Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead + Some Tattoos, wristband, bookmark  and Sneek Peek book thingies
- Afterlife Swag

( Thank-you to WhatcYAreadin and Elzar @ Enter My Mind)

BTW Amy Holder , Author of Lipstick Laws is having an AWESOME giveaway over at her blog! She's giving away -

1 - $25 Amazon Gift Card

1 - $10 iTunes Gift Card
1 - signed ARC of The Lipstick Laws
Lots of Lipstick Laws swag (including signed & unsigned bookmarks, stickers, temporary tattoos, magnets, wax lips, etc.)
Lipstick & gloss from ELF Cosmetics
1 - Signed bookmark from Carrie Harris (my friend & author of the awesome upcoming book Bad Taste In Boys)
Class of 2k11 swag (bookmarks, stickers & postcard)
KidLit Authors Club Bookmarks

You must check it out - HERE

Dark readers is also havong a great January Giveaway, you can win -



Edward Cullens message "Be safe" in a glass bottle necklace

Twilight : The Graphic Novel Volume 1
Signed post card by Becca Fitzpatrick
Vampire Crush by A.M Robinson
Badges from the book Angel By L.A Weatherly

That's it for me this week! Cheerios!

Badass Bookie xx

12 comments:

  1. Morganville is one of my favorite series. And Die for Me looks great!

    Hope you enjoy!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the covers on the Rachel Caine books! I wish mine were as pretty. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Richelle Mead win!! Haven't read Caine's YA series, need to start it sometime! Really like those covers too!!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow if you want to stop by then!

    a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab week! I've heard Richelle Mead is an awesome author, but I've never read her yet! I must do so soon. Hope you have a great week :)

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a really amazing week. Super jealous of Die For Me! I haven't read the Vampire Academy yet but I have the first four novels and will be working them in *some* time. Awesome that you got them signed! Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your review of Die For Me. Happy reading. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mailbox !! I so have to start reading the Morganville Vampires' series !! Enjyo all your books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this week and last. Looks like you have some vampire reading to so. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay - Rachel Caine rocks. Those books are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm drooling over the Shadowspell and Die for Me right now.
    I hope you enjoy them all - and get that airconditioner fixed! You'll fry! Did you get much cooler today?

    ReplyDelete
  11. She signed your book! I am so JEALOUS!
    Love the Vampire Academy series!

    ReplyDelete