Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox #23

Hello!!! It's Sunday morning and I'm kind of in a rush so I trying to do this double time ;) In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Basically we just show all the bookish contents of our mailbox, what we bought, what we recieved, what we won etc etc. This is a three week edition since I didn't do one last week. I ususally do IMM every two weeks :)

In My Mailbox -



Signed to Elizabeth???? Maybe she thought my full name was Elizabeth...ah well, it's Signed :P

For Review-

Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
7 Souls by Barnabas Miller and Jordan Orlando
The Iron Witch by Karon Mahoney
ARC Entangled by Cat Clarke
Forsaken ( aka The Demon Trappers Daughter) by Jana Oliver
Rosebush by Michele Jaffe
Remember Me : Volume One by Christopher Pike
The Last Vampire : Book Seven by Christopher Pike
Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington

( Thanks to Penguin, Hachette, Random House and Pan Macmillian

Won -

Mishaps by Nansi Kunze
SIGNED ARC of Afterlife by Claudia Gray

( Thanks to To The Point Reviews and Lisa @ A Life Bound by Books + Claudia Gray!)

Well, that's it! What did you get in your mailbox?

Badass Bookie xx

14 comments:

  1. SQUEE! So many books! Share some book love and send a couple my way! :) LOL!

    That's too funny! Elizabeth! Well, at least it's signed! *__*

    Happy reading!
    -Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you've received so many awesome books this week :o !!!!
    And i'm totally jealous of your signed copy of Afterlife ! I can't wait to receive it :).
    I hope you'll like them ! Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Signed is always awesome, would have been even more awesome if it had the right name :)
    I'm so jealous of you for getting Rosebush and The Demon Trapper's Daughter! And Prom and Prejudice sounds like a really fun read :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow a lots of amazing books! I hope you'll enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loads of books! I've ordered the Iron Witch so hopefully it'll arrive mid-week, so I look forward to you review of that =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well ... awesome mailbox for you this week !! I've obly read Entangled and loved it !! I look forward to know what you thought of it !! I want to read all the other ones you got .. You're so lucky ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. You got quite a bit this week! Really like the cover of Forsaken, it's the UK one right? Thought someone said that somewhere in the blogosphere!

    Old Follower
    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowzers, great books! happy reading! esp. entangled. and LOL @ the signing error. id be horrified (kind of) but its still SIGNED! :D
    Here's what's IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some seriously amazing books! I am way jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many amazing books this week. Mishaps looks interesting. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cover for The Iron Witch is SO PRETTY. I had a good look at it at the store. Beautiful. Anyway, great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want Embrace sooo bad but it isn't available in the US yet. You got some good ones this week! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books. I can't wait to read The Iron Witch.

    ReplyDelete