Debut – Nearly Gone
Publisher - Kathy Dawson Books/ Penguin Books for Young Readers
Genre – Thriller/ Mystery
Facebook - HERE
Twitter - HERE
Elle Cosimano is the daughter of a prison warden and an elementary school teacher who rides a Harley. As a teen, she spent summers working on a fishing boat, baiting hooks and lugging buckets of chum. She majored in Psychology at St. Mary’s College of Maryland, and set aside a successful real-estate career to pursue writing. She lives with her husband and two young sons, and divides her time between her home near Washington, DC and a jungle tree house in the Mayan Riviera.
Dream Debutante Dress -
A few random things about me:
- My main character is a whiz at math and science. I, on the other hand, am not. I failed basic college math all three times, and it took me three years to realize I wasn't cut out to be a biologist. I majored in Psychology.
- I love ghost stories. I once spent four nights in one of the most haunted buildings in America.
- I live in a grass hut. There are crocodiles, monkeys, and a panther in my back yard.
- I love fishing. If I lived in Panem, I would live in District 4. I once caught a fish with a peanut butter sandwich and a bucket.
- I annually attend the Writers' Police Academy. I did a ride-along with a Sheriff's Deputy and toured a forensics laboratory while conducting research for the sequel to Nearly Gone.
- I'm a member of OneFour KidLit, The Lucky 13s, and I'm a blog contributor at Ink & Angst and Sleuths, Spies, and Alibis.
Badass Bookie xx