Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox #31 - MASSIVE Three Week Edition

Hello Lovelies! It's In My Mailbox Time! This is a MASSIVE Three Week Edition because I didn't do one last week due to Debut of the Month! IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we show the bookish contents of our mailbox! I participate every second week ususally :)

Three Week Hurl -

Three Week Hurl

So You Can See All the Pretty Covers...
For Review -

- Haunting Violet by Alexander Harvey ( with awesome tote bag!)
- Lament by Maggie Stiefvatar
- Ballad by Maggie Stiefvatar
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvatar
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvatar
- ARC Clarity by Kim Harrington
- ARC Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
- Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
- Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
- The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter ( finished copy)
- Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Bad Sisters by Rebecca Chance
- It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
- Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter ( Not Pictured)

Gifted -

- The Starkin Crown by Kate Forsyth

( Thanks to Melissa @ Spellbound by Books )

Won -

- ARC Wintertown by Stephen Edmond
- The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
- The Last Song by Nicholas Spark
- Dear John by Nicholas Spark
- Shattered Soul Swag ( not pictured)

( Thanks to Lisa @ Turning Pages, Jess @ She's Known as Jess Blogspot, Nikki @ Nikki Katz and Mary Lindsey)

That's all for this week! :)

Badass Bookie xx

22 comments:

  1. Oooh look at all those hot books! I was tempted to request Glow aswell, but I've been hearing a lot of mixed reviews on it so I decided to pass and see what the Aussie reviewers thought. Can't wait to read your thoughts! I hope you love Ballad as much as I did! James <3 Even if you don't end up liking Lament, STILL read Ballad! Different narrator plus even more awesome :D

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox!! You need to let me know what you think of Lament and Ballad. Iffy reviews on Goodreads at the moment *prods you* Hope you enjoy these books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a heap of cool stuff Lisa. I actually haven't read any of them yet. Although I did order Shiver, Linger and Forever from amazon last week. Is that Wolfsbane the aussie cover, I thought it was redesigned to that black and green cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got so many great books! Happy Reading!

    Ange @ the Moonlight reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing mailbox!! Love the different covers from the US ones!! Super awesome! Happy Reading!

    My IMM will go up tomorrow, be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome and massive stack of books! I can't wait Forever to be released. And I loved Desire of The Dead. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Lot of books! The Wolfsbane cover is pretty cool. I really want to read that! So lucky to already have a copy.

    Here is my IMM: http://mbooknerd1995.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude. Awesome. I love seeing all the Aussie covers! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO many great books! I absolutely love the cover of Glow! I've been wanting It's Not Summer Without You for awhile! I'm super jealous of your mailbox!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great week Lisa! Looking forward to (and although I’m rushing to read them) Maggie Stiefvater coming down and having her awesome signature and doodles in my books! Top bloke. And wolfsbane can’t wait until I receive it from BD.

    @Brett - This is the Atom UK/AU cover yeah. The US one was changed to the squatting whore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many awesome books!! I absolutely loved The Goddess Test and It's Not Summer Without You! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glow looks so, so beautiful! I really am loving that cover. Enjoy the books you got!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that's a lot of books! Glow looks awesome, I really want to read it and I can't wait to pick up a copy of Desire of the Dead either, it sounds great! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a fantastic couple of weeks...you have a lot of reading cut out for you :) The one book that popped out of the pile for me was THE NAUGHTY LIST. It's a cute book. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you got a lot of great books in the past few weeks. I can't wait to see what you think of Glow. Also thanks for having my giveaway button on your sidebar :)
    I hope you enjoy all of those great stories you got.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. You have a lot of reading ahead of you.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, great selection! :-) I LOVE Clarity and Maggie Stiefvater. Enjoy and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so many great books! enjoy them all =) getting massive amounts of books is always fun

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! So many awesome books this week! Have fun reading!
    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, so many great books there, have fun reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Niceee!!! I didn't enjoy GLOW personally =\

    WOLFSBANE!!!! =D Can't wait to read it, ENJOY =D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow great bundle of books there! I got Amy & Roger's last week too- I'm looking forward to reading this.

    Check out my IMM @ http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2011/07/25/in-my-mailbox-11/

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete