Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox # 10

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. I had an pretty good week this week, nothing else say but here you can have a look at them :P....


I recieved-
Diary of a Crush (#1 French Kiss) by Sarra Manning
- Thanks to Hachette Australia for hosting Winter Flings, this one turned up in the mail and I didn't expect to win this one so Thank- You!

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Gracia and Margaret Stohl
- Thanks to Penguin Australia for sending this one, guys you can get a free book too you know! Just sign up to their E-Newsletter and you can recieve a free book too!

I bought-
The Carrie Diaries by Candance Bushnell
- Okay, I vowed not to buy anymore books for my TBR is getting pretty ridiculous but I broke down and isn't it just so pretty?

That's all I got this week! What did you get?
Badass Bookie xx

2 comments:

  1. I won a copy of Nobody's Girl, also by Sarra Manning. I love how they didn't email or contact before sending it, I was shocked when I opened a mysterious package to find that a totally unexpected book had been sent to my place. :)

    Looks good! I subscribed at Penguin, but I'm not sure if they're hosting the free book special anymore. Unless I was at the wrong page or something. :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some good ones this week!

    ReplyDelete