Monday, April 2, 2012

April TBR Pile


I've decided I want to join the league of awesome book bloggers who do "On this Month's TBR Pile"! I have this problem where I don't know when to read what and when to review what. So basically this is for my own benefit but you can also see what reviews are coming up on Badass Bookie! OR WE CAN READ IN SYNC!




April TBR Pile 

1) Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver 
2) Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
3) The Immortal Rule by Julie Kagawa
4) Revived by Cat Patrick
5) 172 Hours to the Moon by Johan Harstad
6) Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
7) Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer
8) The Unbecoming by Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins
9) Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard
10) One Night that Changes Everything by Lauren Bardholdt
11) Freshmen Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
12) Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

*This line-up could change at anytime throughout this month! Nothing permanent!

What's on your TBR pile this month?

Badass Bookie xx

3 comments:

  1. Awesome TBR pile mines on youtube if you'd like to check it out Thereadingnook on Youtube! great TBR!! hope you get to all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading The Immortal Rules now. Its really gr8.
    I am doing a group read in a goodreads group for Wither. First time doing that.
    I am curious to see what you think of Pandemonium (I have yet to read that series).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Immortal Rules and Born Wicked are on my tbr this month as well!:)

    ReplyDelete