Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox #29

Good Morning Luvies! I haven't had breakfast yet even if it is 11am in the morning. IMM is more important don't you think? Besides I'm not that hungry. Anyway, IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. We share the contents of our mailbox, that's IMM in a nutshell. I post IMM every two weeks :P


For Review -

The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
Rich and Mad by William Nicholson
ARC Shift by Em Bailey
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
Jesse <3 NYC by Keris Stainton
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Passion by Lauren Kate

(Thanks to Hardi Grant, Hachette, Allen and Unwin and Random House)

R.A.K. -

Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

(Thanks to Cheri @ Mystrez's Craze Maze and Nikk @ Realm of the Sapphired Dragon )

Won -

The Girl in the Steel Corset ( HC) by Kady Cross ( I received a copy of this for review two weeks ago so now I have two copies. I going to keep this copy so does anyone want to trade with me for the paperback *brand new* or I willing to sell it for $5, I will only trade for something I really want in similar condition)

(Thanks to Rachel @ Fiktshun )

That's a wrap!

Badass Bookie xx

15 comments:

  1. Really great books this week. Jesse <3 New York sounds interesting. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh congrats on the win! And wow you got a lot this week!! Happy Reading!

    My IMM will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I NEED Rich & Mad and Beauty Queens! *pouts*

    My IMM and Zombie Craze started today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll buy STEEL CORSET for $5 (shipping?) Lisa. I don't think I have anything on my swap list that you'd want. Just PM me on Goodreads or something.

    I have read three of the above books - Beauty Queens, Jessie ♥ NYC and The Lost Saint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice IMM!!

    I have read Girl In The Steel Corset but need to buy myself a copy, I loved it!!! Really cool book.

    MIchelle A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoy BUMPED! I can't wait to read BEAUTY QUEENS. I've heard such great things about it!

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got loads of fab books! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of great stuff this week! Like you, I had to get Passion because I love the Fallen series. Hope you enjoy all of your reads!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not actually lying when I say that I want every single thing in your mailbox. I've already read Bumped but I had to borrow it and I really want my own copy!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waah, I want to read Beauty Queens so bad. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really wanting to read Beauty Queens and Uncommon Criminals!!! I hope you enjoy them. :)

    Julia @ That Hapa Chick

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh Bumped, you lucky devil, you!

    I really enjoyed Beauty Queens, so I hope you do too! It's super hilarious. :)
    And I can't wait to get my nose into The GIrl in the Steel Corset - it's on my shelf in all it's prettyness just waiting to be read.

    I have a copy of Shift too - doesn't it just look amazing?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul! I can't wait to read Uncommon Criminals.

    My IMM: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-monday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great bunch of books there Lisa!

    I'm currently reading Girl in the Steel Corset- enjoying it so far!

    Check out my IMM:
    http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/in-my-mailbox-7/

    ReplyDelete