Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rhymes With Witches

Finished this book this morning ( in bed.). So I'm going to review it now that I have had my late lunch and my brains works again. So I picked up this book because I'm a sucker for funky titles and good covers and it turned out to be pretty good. I loved the whole concept of the Bitches being a girl from each class, very different and clever. The Fall fling theme was reallly funny ( You have to read it to find out) and I thought Bitsy's fashion sense was pretty out there. However ( there is always on of these) I didn't like the ending :( It was so sudden, like one minute you would be like getting into the story and the next its THE END. So I gave it a lower rating because of the ending but overall it was a fabulous read. A good change after reading soooooo many Paranormal & Urban Fantasy reads ;) Rating - 3.5/5 (worth reading)

Decription-
Jane dreams of being chosen as the freshman member a dominant school clique made up of one girl from each class. When her wish is granted, and she is offered a place in their group, Jane discovers the terrible price of their particular kind of popularity. There is a sinister secret to their power, one that will change Jane forever. Darkly humorous and dead on, this book will leave readers shivering in recognition.



Badass Bookie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment