Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kitty and the Midnight Hour Review

I have read quite a few book lately but haven't gotten around to reviewing them so I have decided to do so on this Saturday Night ( Yer, I know what you're thinking - you have no life right?) Anyway, the first book I havent gotten around to reviewing is *drum roll* Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn. This is the first book of the Kitty Norville series and I decided to read it after reading the blurb on Goodreads ( God Bless Goodreads). Anyhow, it was a good book overall. Very interesting and capture my attention all the way through. However, there wasn't much in the book that made it stand out from the rest of the Urban Fantasy and Paranormal books I have read. It was just another book. However, I really loved Kitty and Cormac, it was a pity that they didn't get together D: but it an entertaining read. I would rate it 3/5 which is pretty good and definitely worth reading !
Badass Bookie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment