Sunday, August 19, 2012

In My Mailbox #55

Happy Sunday! In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Basically it's a book hurl. As always, I only post an IMM post every two weeks because I'm a lazy inefficient human being. So here's my haul for the last two weeks...


For Review -

The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
Hammering Iron by L.S. Lawrence 
Haunters by Thomas Taylor
Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame
ARC Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate 
ARC This is Not a Drill by Beck McDowell

( Thanks to Penguin, Scholastic, Hardie Grant Egmont and Simon and Schuster!)

Swap/ Gifted -

The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard 
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker 
All My Friends Are Dead by Avery Monsen and Jory John

( Thanks to Holly and Hannah )

EMERGERD THE RISE OF NINE! #FEELINGS

Link me to your IMM posts!

Badass Bookie xx

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm Hammering Iron? That looks like a book I’d enjoy. Did you get that from Scholastic? (*grumble* not on their reviewing list.)

    Can’t wait to read Eve & Adam and I hope you enjoy The Rise of Nine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Those are all new to me.

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been excited for Eve and Adam, hope you enjoy.

    Happy reading and have a great week!
    Brandi’s shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! O0o0o I can't wait for my copy of Eve and Adam to come *dances around*

    All those books look really good! Happy reading :-)
    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Come and check out my new weekly book haul feature, Stocktake Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read Wanderlove forever!! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LIIIIIIIIIIISAAAH! YOU HAVE EVE AND ADAM! AND WANDERLOVE!

    I am so SO excited to read both of these--I hope you love! ♥

    ReplyDelete