Katherine Longshore grew up on the northern California coast. At university, she created her own major in Cross-Cultural Studies and Communications, planning to travel and write. Forever. Four years, six continents and countless pairs of shoes later, she went to England for two weeks, stayed five years and discovered history. She now lives in California with her husband, two children and a sun-worshiping dog.
Notes from a YA Debutante
Facts About Katherine-
· I've circumnavigated the world. Twice. Once on board a ship.
· I'm a trained and certified Montessori preschool teacher.
· My first historical love is Richard the III.
· I have the worst of the direction of anyone I've ever met. No, scratch that, I have two friends who are worse than me. But I can't go anywhere new without having to make at least one U-turn.
· I dream in colour.
· I'm a horrible coffee snob. I blame it on working at an Italian-style espresso bar while in college.
· When I'm having a bad day, I watch Grey's Anatomy. Compared to that, every day is a good day.
· I love to talk to other writers about their writing. There's nothing more fun than watching someone get lit up by their own creation.
· My favorite day of the week is Thursday.
· I haven’t watched The Tudors.
Bookie's Note: I apologize for having to push Debut of the Month back a week, the last few weeks have been pretty hectic, I had nine exams in four days and then all the study leading up to exams... Anyway! Our first Debutant of May Katherine Longshore just celebrated her book launch on Saturday night! Katherine, I'm very jealous about your circumnavigation adventures - you must tell me about them one day! AND YOU DREAM IN COLOUR? O_O I *think* I do too except I can't really remember, no I think I do...haha! Guys, the lovely Katherine is stopping by again tomorrow for the insider's scoop and a giveaway!
Badass Bookie xx