Saturday, March 10, 2012

Book For Sale/ Swap :)

I've got some duplicates and ARCs of books on my shelf and I really want to get rid of them because they're taking up space that I need! I've got these books up on the Aussie Swap Group on Goodreads but since I have no takers there - I thought I'll offer them to you guys! International swappies and sales welcome :)

ARCs are for swap, Finished copies for swap or sale :)


ARCs -

Fateful by Claudia Gray ( I can get signed for you if you want!)
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter

Finished Copies - 


Embrace by Jessica Shirvington ( Paperback - Brand New)
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare ( Paperback - Brand New)
Exile by Jakob Ejersbo ( Paperback - Brand New)
Firelight by Sophie Jordan ( Hardback - Brand New)
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick ( Paperback - Brand New)
Daniel X : Volume One MANGA by James Patterson ( Paperback - Brand New)
Steve Jobs : The Man Who Thought Different by Karen Blumenthal ( Paperback - Brand New)
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler ( Paperback - Brand New)
A Girl Like Me by Penny Matthews ( Paperback - Brand New)
Swerve by Phillip Gwynne ( Paperback - Brand New)
The Three Love for Persimmon by Cassandra Golds ( Paperback - Brand New)
Your Voice in My Head by Emma Forrest ( Paperback - Brand New)
Monster Republic by Monster Republic ( Paperback - Brand New)

I'm looking for -

ARCs of 2012 YA Release or Finished Copies of 2011/2012 YA Release

For Sales -

Paperback - $5 (AUS) + Shipping
Hardbacks - $8 (AUS) + Shipping

Email me at callmeghostgirl (AT) yahoo (DOT) com (DOT) au :)

Badass Bookie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment