Hey Guys, just to explain how April is going to work, I'm featuring TWO debutantes because I couldn't pick one so for the 15th-16th I'll be featuring Carole Estby Dagg and then on the 17th- 18th I'll be featuring Ann Aguirre ( Enclave).
Debut - The Year We Were Famous
Genre - Historical
- My cat, Billiken (named for the goo- luck symbol of the 1909 Alaska-Yukon Exposition), keeps me on a rigorous schedule, including getting his breakfast at 6 a.m. and my settling down to work by 8 a.m.
- Until I had braces I could spit watermelon seeds between my two front teeth.
- I attended four high schools—one of them twice—in two years.
- My hand-woven plaid blanket won a Best of Show in the Snohomish County Fair.
- I am a lacto-ovo-fishisOK-quasi-vegetarian.
- My husband does not read books by women authors, so he has never read mine.