Debut - Other Words for Love ( Goodreads )
Genre - Contemporary
Website - HERE
Twitter - HERE
Lorraine Zago Rosenthal was born and raised in New York City. She earned a bachelor's degree in psychology and a master's degree in education from the University of South Florida. She also earned a master's degree in English, with a concentration in American and British literature, from Northern Kentucky University. In addition to writing fiction, Lorraine enjoys reading, exercising, watching movies, and spending time with her husband. Other Words for Love is her first novel.
Dream Debutante Dress -
The Insider's Scoop on Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
1. I can type over 100 words per minute. This is a very handy skill for a writer.
2. I have an absurd amount of knowledge about the film industry. Ask me a question about an actor or a movie, and I’ll probably know the answer.
3. I was born and raised in NYC, but I’ve also lived in Florida; Washington, D.C.; and Cincinnati.
4. Whenever Sweet Home Alabama is on TV, I always watch it—with commercials—even though I own the DVD. This is how much I ♥ that movie.
5. When I finish writing a novel, I miss my characters. Seriously. But it’s okay—after they’re gone, I always find more.
Thanks Lorraine for the interesting facts! I can't help envy your 100 words/minute supoer power. I type as slow as a snail ( which is why posting this is taking so so so long, apologies) Anyway, come back tomorrow to find out more about Lorraine's debut, Other Words for Love ( which sounds amazing, no exaggeration needed). It's cute, romantic and I honestly haven't read it YET so I can't say!
Badass Bookie xx
ohh I love the movie Sweet Home Alabama!! Lovely pick of dressReplyDelete
Beautiful dress, despite its colour. :PReplyDelete
Nice random facts, Lorraine! I can't wait to read your debut, honest to God. It seems the blogosphere is BUZZING with your book.
I ordered Other Words for Love and am just waiting for it to come in the mail! I cannot wait...And beautiful dress, by the way!ReplyDelete
Jasmine (The Reading Housewives)
I just finished this book and am working on the review. I LOVED this book. So much. A lot. Like really. Ugh, so good.ReplyDelete
That dress is stunning! And I am the same way with Sweet Home Alabama - I can't get enough of that movie!ReplyDelete
I can't wait to read Other Words for Love - congrats on your debut novel!!
the dress looks beautiful. awesome choiceReplyDelete