Sunday, June 24, 2012

In My Mailbox #50

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren where book bloggers share the bookish contents of their mailbox ( or whatever bookish stuff you bought/borrowed this week!). Badass Bookie only participates in IMM every fortnight because she's too lazy to take pictures every week :D Haha! 

Anyhow my hurl -

Sorry for the Blurry Picture :D
For Review -

Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross 
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor ( Paperback Release)
Deadly Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock

( Thanks to Hachette, Penguin, HarlequinTeen and Simon and Schuster!)

Gifted -

Legend by Marie Lu
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

(Thanks to my friend who went all the way to Sydney to get me a copy of Legend from PenguinTeen @ Supernova and to Jen @ Little Shelf)

Traded -

Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Sea Glass by Maria V.Snyder
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder

( Thanks Keely <3)

Got some great books these last two weeks! I'm currently reading The Girl in the Clockwork Collar which is so so so good! Bitterblue might just be my next read :D And then The Golden Lily ( maybe). Dark Kiss and Deadly Hemlock would probably be read next month :D LEGEND! Finally got a copy! Long story short, I had two copies sent to me through post - both disappeared :'( 13 Little Blue Envelopes was a RAK gift from Jen who's an absolute sweetie! And I traded for the entire Storm Glass trilogy - I thought what the hell! 

And that's all! Link me! :D

Badass Bookie xx

14 comments:

  1. Great haul! Hope you enjoy the Strom Glass series. And I'm dying to read Legend. ^^

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get a copy of The Golden Lily. Aaaahhh! Enjoy your books! :)

    Alyssa
    Reader's Refuge

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just finally got Legend? WHAT?! Now you must read it... like... now? Still gotta read Bitterblue. It’s on my now list once I finish the ones I need to. And on the list is the Glass trilogy since they’re the only ones of Maria’s books I haven’t read yet and since the series is finished then I’ll have no trouble devouring them.

    Enjoy them all honeybunny... no, I meant slimehare...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! You always get the best books(yes, I'm pointing at The Golden Lily ;)) Awesome haul! :D

    Drop by my Showcase Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Hemlock, hope you enjoy them.
    Happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ^ is the haul of epic-ness! Great haul this week, happy reading!
    Check out mine:
    http://thedancingreaderreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/weekly-book-haul-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great haul :). I read Daughter of smoke and bone last year and I really liked it. It's awesome that this book is set in Prague !
    OOOOHHHH BITTERBLUE :D ! It's one of my favorite book this year I loved it so much :).
    I also loved The Golden Lily I read it last week. But you'll see the end is heartbreaking !
    I hope you'll enjoy reading these books ! Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a pretty cover for 'Daughter of Smoke and Bone'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I got golden lily this week also and I ordered my own copy of daughter of smoke and bone this week as well. I absolutely loved the storm glass trilogy.

    You can check out what I got this week here: http://sapphireddragon.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    Have a great week and happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul!! I wouldn't mind anyone of those books! In fact, I'd love any one of them :D I hope to eventually get around to reading all the books you have there. lol. Hope you enjoy them all!

    - Kim
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  11. Legend!! I love that book so much! I still need to read my copy of Bitterblue, but I am looking forward to it. And Dark Kiss sounds really good too. Enjoy! :)

    You can check out what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to read Deadly Hemlock! It sounds great. Bitterblue looks awesome too - happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Legend looks so good. I've been wanting to read it forever! I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-40-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete