Sunday, June 10, 2012

In My Mailbox #49

Morning! It's a overcast day here in Australia and I plan to spend it watching White Collar ( my new addiction) so it really doesn't matter to me - haha! Anyway, In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Basically we share the bookish contents of our mailbox! Badass Bookie only participates every fortnight because she's too lazy!


For Review -

Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth 
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Sirensong by Jenna Black X 2
A Witch in Love by Ruth Warburton
ARC The Glimpse by Claire Merie
Slide by Jill Hathaway
Messy by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan X 2

( Thanks to HarperCollins, Random House, Walker Books, Pan Macmillan, Hachette Childrens, Allen and Unwin!)

Swapped - 

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Legacy by Cayla Kluver
Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

Pretty awesome two weeks right? As you can see, I got some duplicates this week and that's because something went wrong with the mail LAST WEEK ( with all the rain) but they all arrived safely <3 SO keen to read STRUCK - heard so much about it! Also looking forward to reading MESSY which is the sequel to Spoiled. THE GLIMPSE looks awesome, THE SELECTION = *happy dance* and finally! COLS <3 <3 <3 <3 Actually, I'm excited for all my books this week. Hopefully I can read them asap!

Link me!

Badass Bookie xx

22 comments:

  1. Very nice haul darling. So many good books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Kinda funny that you happened to get 2 copies of 2 books for review in one week! How did that happen??

    Looooved Sirensong! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, you always got the most awesome-est book ;) Great haul! :D

    Drop by my Showcase Sunday?

    Enter my giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Slide about a month or two ago and I loved it! I hope you enjoy it and everything else you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-38-weekly-wrap-up-and.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm totally jealous. :) I've been wanting to read Slide, The Selection, Struck and Will Grayson, Will Grayson for a while now! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some nice titles there! I have e-copies of ity of lost souls and the selection and read slide earlier this year.

    You can check out what I got this week here: http://sapphireddragon.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-25.html

    Have a great week and happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEEK! I loved The Glimpse, Legacy and COLS so much <3 Struck and Slide were great and I hope you enjoy them! Reading Unraveling today and The Selection…next week? :) Looking forward to starting Jenna's series and the Witch series!

    Nomomnom I love White Collar. Enjoy your books!

    All Hail The Mail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Unravelling? Struck? They look so good! Happy reading! <3

    What I have

    ReplyDelete
  9. all look divinely fine especially struck and Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
    njoy all

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME mailbox this week! :D I've heard fabulous things about Unraveling and Struck, and Slide is a very enjoyable read. I really hope you like all of these! *-*

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great haul :D ! I've read City of lost souls last month and LOVED it. I can't believe we need to wait until september 2014 to read the last book in the series now :(.
    I hope you'll like all these books and Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul. I loved Unraveling and Struck and The Selection were really good too. Looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. The Selection and Unraveling are great books, and I'm looking forward to Sirensong.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really liked Struck and Unraveling, both action-filled and awesome, hope you will too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! I can't wait to read all of these.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glimpse T_T I am crying here of envy already!!
    I need City Of Lost Souls so freaking bad T_T but I feel like I really NEED to reread the whole previous books again!
    T_T I want The Selection too!!! Argh... enjoy them all!!

    Here's what books I got this week :D-> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-6.html if you'd like to check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got some AWESOME books this week! I have City of Lost Souls, but still haven't read any of the Mortal Instruments series, lol. So I should really fix that, hahah.


    Care to check out my IMM/Stacking the Shelves?
    Have a great week!
    -Danie

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely book haul :-) I really need to snag a copy of Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I'm finally buying Struck this week. It has such rave reviews! Can't wait to hear what you think :-) I haven't heard good things about The Glimpse, but maybe it will be your kind of read.

    Hope you enjoy all your lovelies! :-) Happy reading.

    My book haul: http://www.blookgirl.com/book-blog/mission-acquired/175-june-9-2012

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jealous! All of those books look ahmazing! Love John Green's books. Enjoy! Check out what's IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH MY GOOFNESS. YOUR MAILBOX O___O
    LOOK AT THOSE PRETTY DOUBLE COPIES! I hope you love Slide! I REALLY loved tyhat book, and Jill is SO lovely! NAD UNRAVELLING! I'M SO EXCITED TO READ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. AHHH Sirensing cannot wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete