Tuesday, September 7, 2010

She's So Dead To Us


Review Time! I finished this on last week but haven't posted a review on it yet because I wanted a solid week this week! Anyway, She's So Dead To Us is probably one of the BEST YA books I have read EVER. So this is a review worth reading!  Now, the first thing that attracted me to this book is the Tiffany blue cover with pearls, I admit I have this thing with pearls and Tiffany so I was like MINE! My second thought was this is going to be about some dead chick who was a rich snob, I was.. wrong! In fact she was or she is very much alive and it was a totally epic teen romance/ drama novel!

The Short Story? An epic novel that includes all the basics of a very good teen novel! Hot guys, rich kids, pretty girls, drama, romance, tension and I repeat myself ONE OF THE BEST YA BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ!

The Long Story? The first thing I notice about a book is how many pages there are (well, after the cover and the author and the publisher) and this one only had a short 273 pages so I was like score! Pretty cover and not too long. The plot in this story is really real-like I guess. It talks about cliques and separating the rich from the norms, it talks about jealousy, betrayal, teenage romance and everything in between! The writing style was very easy to read and swapped form the perspective of a girl to a boy and so forth. The start was really good because it went straight to the point, the ending was rather abrupt, straight after a KA-BOOM moment so I'm guessing there will be a sequel! Great characters ( did I mention hot?), fantastic writing ( Thank-you Kieran Scott), genius plot ( Thank-you again) and one of the best books I have read in a long time! It feels like I'm finally breathing fresh air again! Rating 5/5

Badass Bookie xx

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic review! I had this book on my To Read list but I think I'll have to move it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the synopsis for this, and I really want to read it. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like an amazing book! I already have it on my TBR list because the summary itself is so intriguing, but after this great review, I think I might just move it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab review! I debated buying this one but decided against it. I wish I had bought it now as it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ave this one and just need to read it. Must move it up in the pile now.

    ReplyDelete