Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox #12

Hey Guys! Another week of In My Mailbox! I think I'm up to #12 but I can be wrong but anyway In My Mailbox is a weekly meme bought to you by Kristi @ The Story Siren! I got quite a few book this week and if I dar say for myself pretty good books as well but I will let you judge....


For Review-

Siren by Tricia Burns
Scout by Nicole Pluss
Tenth Grade Bleed by Heather Brewer
Eleventh Grade Burns by Heather Brewer

Thank-you to the lovely people at Penguin Australia for sending me these fantastic books!

That's all I got this week! hwat's in your mailbox?
Badass Bookie xx

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, Siren! Great books this week.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! Wow, you're an Aussie reviewer! :D Coolies. I'll have to try and get my address on the Penguin list, too! Hehe. I'd want a copy of Siren.

    What I Got

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week for you!! Stop by and see what I got this week too... www.randomchalktalk.com

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hearing good things about Siren so enjoy
    Posting mine tomorrow so come on by then at Aisle B.

    Have a great Sunday :)
    PK Reeves
    Aisle B
    http://aisleb.tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siren sounds great - hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not heard of Scout before. Looks really good. Wonder what's it about. ;0 Hope it's good. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mailbox! Can't wait to read Siren. My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox this week!! Hope you enjoy them all! =)

    Please stop in and check out mailbox. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that you enjoy your books. Here is what I got IN MY MAILBOX

    ReplyDelete