- To read and review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 – January 31, 2013.*
*The 2013 extension is so that December Debuts can be read and count toward the challenge.
- Any advance reader copies you read from 2012 BEFORE the January 1st start date DO NOT count toward the challenge!
- You can read twelve books in one month, or one book a month. It doesn’t matter as long as you have 12 read by the end of the year!
RULES and GUIDELINES:
- You must have a Blog to post your reviews or be a member of Goodreads. Youtube Book Reviewers count too!
- Your blog/video must be written in English.
- Deadline to join is May 31, 2012.
- Must be a young adult or middle grade title.
- Must be the author’s YA or MG debut, released in 2012.
- If an author has a previous novel published for adults or children, they can still qualify for the challenge.
- If an author has a previous YA or MG title, they do not qualify for the challenge.
You Can Sign Up for the Challenge - HERE
For this challenge I'm going to challenge myself to read 20 Debuts! I'm a huge supporter for Debut Authors and I like to show my support in anyway possible including the 2012 Debutante Event as well as Debut of the Month which starts next month!
My List of Books to Read - Please note that I'm not necessarily going to be reading all these books, my list can change without notice, these are just a few that I have taken interest in!
Bold = Owned
Crossed = Read
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
- The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
- Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom
- Above by Leah Bobet
- Slide by Jill Hathaway
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Freshmen Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
- Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris
Bring on 2012 ;)
Badass Bookie xx