Saturday, November 20, 2010

2011 Debutante Event - Spread the word and win win win!!!

Hey Guys, I know I promised you more posts this week but I have been busy organizing a special event for you guys!

Ladies and Gentlemen, readers and fellow bloggers, I am proud to announce that during the month of December, Badass Bookie is hosting ...

The 2011 Debutante Event

From the 1st-25th of December, Badass Bookie is going to be your guide to next year's hottest debuts! My lovely Debs just simply can't wait to meet you all so they are debuting early! Everything you need to know about your Debs and their amazing book will be here! Oh! and did I mention Giveaways Galore? Not only do you guys get to know the Debs better, YOU also get to win their books!!!

What is a Deb? Well, my lovely poppets, a Deb is short for a Debutante which is a New Author to the YA genre. Basically, their first book is coming out next year!

However, the Debs and I need your help! We want to make this event bigger and better, we want EVERYONE to know about this event! SO we are giving away a PRIZE   for anyone who spreads the word about it!!! So spread the word and WIN!

What is the prize?
That's a secret...nah kidding, I just haven't received THEM in the mail yet so I don't know and CAN NOT show you! They shall arrive by next week so look out for the weekend post! BUT I promise to make it good! On the Debutante's honour!


However it may have something to do with this....



and this .. .



and maybe these too ...



and some more... ( no cover yet ;P)

BUT I dunno...depends on WHETHER OR NOT YOU SPREAD THE WORD!

Unfortunately, the graphics for the event are currently not available since I haven't heard back from the designer... it's a pain but well we shall wait for the arrival of graphics!

WHAT YOU CAN DO IN THE MEAN TIME?????

Spread the word by -
You must include a link to this post or you entries won't be counted

- Doing a Blog Post ( +20)
- Tweet it ( +5)

Extra Entries -

- Follow Me ( +5)
- Follow Me on Twitter ( +5)

Once the Graphics are ready???/

- Grab button and put it on your blog, ( +5)
must be somewhere visible so not at the bottom of the page please!

A separate post will be posted soon ( hopefully!!!) with the graphics for you to grab! Separate form as well so not the following one!!!

Remember you MUST spread the word to be entered into the giveaway! There will be no initial entry and to get extra entries you must spread the words as well so you must spread the word! You are welcome to copy and paste info from this post though!

It's International! Ends 30th of November.

YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS FORM -


Cheers!
Badass Bookie xx

11 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait for 2011...So many great books and authors debuting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa. I'm going to enter once your button is ready. Could you email me when it's good to go? ;)

    cc932005 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea !
    Looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great contest! I'm super excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo great! Totally excited about this!! Great idea so generous!!

    Kristen
    My Bloody Fairy Tale

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered a blog post, following you on twitter, and am super excited about this! Thank you for doing the giveaway. I am also interested in a button. I'll keep checking to grab it when it's ready. 2011 is going to rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I don't know if this is international, but entered anyway :D

    Oh and I made this graphic so the blog post looks better and more original LOLOLOLOL. Hope that's okay D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh that should be a great event!! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cool event! Thanks for hosting...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete