Saturday, April 24, 2010

Red- Headed Stepchild


Another book I have recently read is Red- Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells. This is the first book in the Sabina Kane Trilogy and I have to say it was the cover that made me pick up the book first. That amazingggggg shade of red hair (haha). Yer, so I picked this book out of all the books in the world because the shade of red was amazing but I loved the book too. Loved it! It was different, I loved Sabina and Adam ( hope to see more of them together in the next book) and there was lots of action. Definitely a book worth reading, in fact its a must read! ( Even if the shade of red doesn't attract you, the story will) Go pick up a copy today if you haven't read it yet, really worth you're money ;)


Badass Bookie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment