Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Blog Feature - Three Wishes Wednesday !

After reading an informing article about the difference between a Blog meme and Blog feature on The Story Siren I thought I might start my own 'exclusive' blog feature. *drum rolls* Introducing....Three Wishes Wednesday !!!!!!! ta-da!!!!! Okay just to explain abit about Three Wishes Wednesday ( get it 3 -3-3 haha) Every Wednesday, I would post a list of three books that I would do ANYTHING to get my hands on ;) Get the jest? yer so starting from today I'm going to post a Three wishes Wednesday !

My three wishes this week are.....
1)Spells by Aprilynne Pike



Release Date - 4th of May 2010

Why? I absolutely LOVED the first book ( Wings + MUST READ) ! Very romantic and made you go ~how cute~ Fantasy mixed with Romance = Good Book (usually) Not to mention that I'm in LOVE with Tamani !!!! I really, really hope that Laurel end up with him and not David because Tamain is just tooooooo cute ;) I have been waiting for the second book for agesssssss ( since last year actually ) so very VERY excited for this one !


Descripton-
"I can’t just storm in and proclaim my intentions. I cant 'steal' you away. I just have to wait and hope that, someday, you’ll ask," Tamani said.
"And if I don't?" Laurel said, her voice barely above a whisper.
"Then I guess I’ll be waiting forever."


Six months have passed since Laurel saved the gateway to the faerie realm of Avalon. Now she must spend her summer there, honing her skills as a Fall faerie. But her human family and friends are still in mortal danger--and the gateway to Avalon is more compromised than ever.
When it comes time to protect those she loves, will she depend on David, her human boyfriend, for help? Or will she turn to Tamani, the electrifying faerie with whom her connection is undeniable?


2) Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead




Release Date - 18th of May 2010

Why? My favourite Vampire series, second favourite series after Mortal Instruments andhome of the smexy vampire Adrian !!!!!!! Okay, I got hooked onto this series over the Christmas break and love it! Wonderful writing style, very cool characters and my top tear jerker ( but than I cry in everything including Alice in Wonderland the movie ). Seriously it was really sad though. Fan-tabulous series and can't wait three weeks arghhhhhh!!!!!

Description - Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong… After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri’s birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir’s—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can’t wait for their real lives beyond the Academy’s iron gates to begin. But Rose’s heart still aches for Dimitri, and he's out there, somewhere. She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and she knows in her heart that he is hunting her. And if Rose won't join him, he won't rest until he's silenced her...forever.


3) Something like Fate by Susane Colasanti



Release Date- 4th of May
Why? Looking forward to this one, never read anything by Susane (is she a debut author?), but also it looks intriguing (Sucker for Good Covers aka me) and this one just cracked me up! I mean, how funny is it ??? However, the story sounds good too. The Best Friend and the Boyfriend? Sound like stereotyping but this one actually sounds interesting and not like some American Chick Flick you watch on Friday nights ;)

Description- Lani and Erin are bonded for life. One thing that connects them is their fascination of fate. Lani wonders how much of our lives has already been decided and how much we can actually influence. Since the Unknown can unexpectedly change our lives forever, how much can we really control? From the minute Lani meets Jason, she can't deny the intense connection they share. It feels like she's known him forever. She's not sure if he feels it, too. But it doesn't matter. Because Jason is Erin's boyfriend. Lani is determined to ignore her feelings for Jason, no matter how powerful they are, rather than risk hurting her best friend.What if the boy who is your destiny is the one person you can't have?


Badass Bookie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment