Sunday, September 16, 2012

In My Mailbox #57 ( Massive Haul!)

Morning lovelies! Sunday here in Australia and time for In My Mailbox. IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren where we show the books we've bought/received in the past week! As always, this is a two week haul as I'm far too lazy to do a post every week.

My Book Haul - 



For Review -

Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer (!!!)
ARC Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
ARC The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Crewel by Gennifer Albin 
Vicious Little Darlings by Katherine Easer
Envy by Elizabeth Miles
The Edge of Nowhere by Elizabeth George
Wolf Pact by Melissa De La Cruz
Rumour Has It by Ali Cronin
ARC The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
ARC Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Falling to Ash by Karen Mahoney

( Thanks Penguin, Allen and Unwin, Simon and Schuster, Scholastic, Bloomsbury, Hachette, Harlequin Teen and Random House!)

WHAT A GREAT (TWO) WEEKS IN BOOKS! So many wonderful books, I'm having a very hard time choosing what to read! So excited for Spark, The Raven Boys, Poison Princess and so many more! First time hearing about Falling to Ash, Wolf Pact and The Edge of Nowhere but both books sound absolutely amazing! I really need to get a move in with finishing the Iron Fey series so I can read The Lost Prince! 

What do you think I should first?

Link me to your IMM posts!

Badasss Bookie xx

14 comments:

  1. Lisa I am coming to steal your books! Can't wait for spark, rumor has it and beautiful disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An AMAZING haul! I am so eager to read Poison Princess & The Raven Boys..

    Happy reading!

    Sharon @ www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH that is a massive book haul! The Raven Boys, The Lost Prince (loved it!!). Awesome! Can't wait to get a chance to read Beautiful Disaster. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Raven Boys and Poison Princess? Wow, awesome-est haul you got here! =D

    Here's my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spark! Spark! Spark! You obviously aren't as big of a Gabriele fangirl as I thought, if you aren't already devouring Spark. C'mon woman, priorities!

    Crewel looks awesome, I'm looking forward to read it. I have Beautiful Disaster on my shelf and hope to get to it soon.

    I'm lovin this mailbox, Lisa! Enjoy all your new, shiny books ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that is pretty massive. I'm actually reading Crewel right now and I like so far...but if I had your choices I'd go with Lost Prince. You definitely have some great books to choose from! Happy reading!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing haul! I got a lot of those too, bur I didn't score The Raven Boys or Falling to Ash, so I really hope you love them :D

    Enjoy your awesome awesome books :-)
    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Come and check out my new weekly book haul feature, Stocktake Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a haul! I loved The Lost Prince! Hope you enjoy all your fab new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing haul! I can´t wait to read The Raven Boys, The Lost Prince and Crewel.
    Happy reading!
    Here is My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. So awesome that you got Falling to Ash! I love Karen Mahoney's Iron Witch books and I've read 2 short stories centered around Moth, the heroine of Falling to Ash :D I also really want to read The Raven Boys! All in all, that's one awesome haul! Enjoy reading them all - I'd also have a hard time choosing what to pick first ^^

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves post

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so jealous of your pile right now I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHHH SO AWESOME. I WANT. ALL. OF. THEM. You are one lucky blogger!! Happy reading, and I can't freaking WAIT to read all of your reviews for these lovelies! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just started Spark and it's so good! Read that, Gabriel Merrick is on fire!!
    Crewel looks interesting as well I'd love to read it
    And I've been waiting to read Wolf Pact for a really long time now, I'm a big fan of Melissa de la Cruz's Blue Bloods series :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. BADASS! This is a BADASS haul! I so so SO can't wait for you Spark review and CREWEL! This looks SO good. Not to mention Wolf Pact and... Seriously. So much awesome I don't even know what to SAY!

    ReplyDelete